We’re growing at 300% year on year and we are always looking for superstars of Customer Success, Sales & Marketing, Product Management and of course Engineering for our Sydney and San Francisco offices.
If you’d like to be part of our amazing journey, drop us a line at email@example.com
Business Development Manager
Assignar is a cloud based compliance, asset and workforce management platform for highly regulated industries. Gaining traction quickly, Assignar is poised to become the leading platform for managing compliance in remote and diverse teams with offices located in Australia and US.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded and strategic Business Development Manager to join our dedicated Assignar team to promote the use of our Platform. This is a true business development role, and provides the autonomy to focus on achieving new customers and sales excellence.
- Attractive Base Salary + Rewarding Commission Structure
- Fantastic Company Culture
- Ongoing Training, Development and Support
- Career Opportunities
- Domestic & International Travel Opportunities
- Exposure to all highly regulated industries
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Actively target and Aquire New Business
- Leverage your existing industry networks to gain access and influence decision makers
- Understand the market segment, the channels, the competition and identify target opportunities to seek out key contacts
- Follow through to ensure the customer experience is positive
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong business development and sales experience in a B2B capacity
- Broad knowledge and experience selling
- Strong expertise to influence, affect change and deliver value
- High levels of enthusiasm, resilience and the drive to meet and exceed desired outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with all types of internal and external customers.
- The ability to anticipate and understand customers’ needs and key drivers to achieve sales and organisational goals
- A tenacious and “hunter” sales approach coupled with a strong solution & relationship focused attitude
On offer is a highly competitive Base Salary + Super + Tools of trade. Most importantly, you will be part of an organisation that truly values its people, offers career progression opportunities nationally and Internationally and rewards for excellence.
Apply now or Contact us (No recruitment agencies)
Customer Success Manager
Do you like solving problems? Enjoy workflows challenges? Like helping customers unlock more potential in their business? Do you enjoy business intelligence and process improvement? Aren’t afraid to help out with support?
Assignar is a workforce & asset management system built for construction and other companies in highly regulated industries. Our customers have mobile workforces and machines & equipment working in mining, rail, oil & gas, roads and many more industries. They have complex back office processes, and we help simplify them.
You’re going to have a few main functions in this role:
- Help get new customers onboard as quickly as possible
- Help existing customers get more out of our platform
- Help existing customers improve their current processes
- Support customers with technical and howto type challenges
- Book and perform webinars & conferences for new and existing customers
- and a whole lot more….
You’ll have good technical skills, but more importantly, you’ll have a good understanding or aptitude for business processes and workflows. You’re awesome at listening to customer needs and then providing feedback through reports and team communication to help continuously improve our product.
You’re going to review our customers current processes, critique them, and suggest improvements to them. And then follow through to help them roll out your advice.
You’re going to spend a lot of time engaging with our customers back office teams, and also their field based employees.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- A high level of computer literacy
- Outstanding time management skills
- A confident personal and phone manner
- A total focus on customer happiness
- The role will be mainly self-directed. You will need to be confident speaking to business owners & field based workers about their business, operations and work activities. Your performance will be measured on the satisfaction of customers.
Find out more about us and out solution at https://www.assignar.com/
Apply now at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Engineer
Want thousands of people a day interacting with the software you build?
Meet Assignar – a cloud based compliance, asset and workforce management platform for highly regulated industries. Gaining traction quickly, Assignar is poised to become the leading platform for managing compliance in remote and diverse teams with offices located in Australia and US.
We use technology to solve real world problems in heavily regulated industries. Tech is our thing – we love using it to solve problems.
Our dev team have end-to-end responsibility from idea to launch for all software related tasks.
We see our high volume, large scale apps as an exciting opportunity for innovation and revolution – both in technology and business.
We welcome new technologies, ideas and ways of working.
To give you an idea on our stack, we code in: NodeJS, React, AnguarJS, some PHP and we use different databases such as Amazon Aurora and DynamoDB. Our platform is hosted on Amazon Web Services which means there is plenty of opportunity to innovate and push the boundaries in the technology space. Bonus points if you’ve had experience building serverless applications and experience in functional programming.
Want to get involved?
We are on the hunt for a seriously talented software engineer to join our awesome team!
You will have previously worked in an agile environment. MVP’s, iteration and deploying to production every day is something you will need to embrace.
You will love working closely with stakeholders across the entire business to solve their most complex problems.
The functionality you build will both amaze our internal stakeholders and make our customer experience amazing. This will be in conjunction to making your fellow devs admire how elegant and simple your code is when they are doing code reviews.
You’ll love the idea of working in a cross functional team, quality, attention to detail and measuring the impact you’ve made will be at the core of what is important to you.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Your resume/blog/LinkedIn or similar – something that gives us insight into who you are and what makes you tick!
A link to anywhere we can see your code – probably Github or similar.
A paragraph or two about your technology journey so far and why you are interested in joining the dev team at assignar.com.
No agencies please.