Advanced Data Management – A Key Force In Effective Construction Technology
Implementing new construction technology sometimes feels a bit awkward. People seldom adapt with ease and that first stage of change often hinders forward vision. Both the immediate and the long-term benefits of adopting advanced data management technology occasionally get smothered beneath the first-stage learning curve. But in the end and in spite of a sometimes-shaky start new construction technological resources bring about many great improvements to the modern day construction industry.
Avoid getting trapped on the outskirts of advanced opportunities. The Assignar workforce and asset allocation and planning production team knows "How to Get a Construction Crew To Use Technology."
Take a look at the ways construction-based data management technology is changing the industry toward a better today and a better tomorrow. Here are five simple but invaluable benefits of applied Assignar construction-focused technology:
1) Daily Reporting: Data Management Simplified, Automated and Easy
Speedy and accurate daily reporting promotes rapid adjustment to a changing work environment and the related activities. Automated reporting ensures quick response to critical project details, site updates, asset and labor management, quality assurance and safety incident reports. Simplified documentation makes it easier for contractors to:
- Dispatch assets and workers to the right site at the right time
- Ensure and confirm that all associated parties have access to relevant documents in a timely fashion
- Integrate photos into real-time communications
- Maximize productivity by minimizing time spend on documentation compliance
- AND stay compliant with all necessary audit, certification and licensing details.
2) Improved Jobsite Safety At Forefront Of Construction Technology
Creditable construction contractors share a critical concern for matters pertaining to site and operations health and safety. The following points define some of the ways Assignar’s “Full-Function Construction Software Integrates Jobsite Safety Into Daily Processes:”
- Reduces safety-related incidents via better implementation of safety management
- Tech resources enhance effectiveness of safety training programs
- Better management of data and reports concerning chemical restrictions and activities
- Safety meetings backed by comprehensive and easily accessible records
- AND Real-time collection, accumulation and analysis of performance details for audit and inspection compliance.
3) Improved Success Via Reliable Construction Data Management Technology
Producting project-winning bids require rapid access to reliable current and historic operations data. It’s about having accumulated operational insights readily accessible, having confidence in that data, and in knowing that the data is current to existing conditions and requirements. Assignar strives on providing you with "Project Bidding Success Improved by Compiled Historic Project Data."
4) Construction Technology Helps Eliminate Conflicts in Communications
In any area of work, precision performance requires clear and concise two-way communications. Yet some surveys suggest that conflicts in communications interrupt construction operations as often as four out of then times per day. Applied advanced data management technology helps contractors eliminate most language barriers. Construction contractors use Assignar to "Improve Communications With Subcontractors.”
5) Real-time Data Updates
Consider how much time goes into tracking down errors in hand-completed employee worksheets. Yet mobile timesheets account for just one valuable component of real-time data updates. Act now, and learn "How Mobile Timesheets Improve Job Costing."